A few weeks ago, Cade tripped over a pillow in the family room, and landed on a plastic baby block in the middle of his face. He had to get 2 stitches. It was a traumatic experience for him and me. I don't do well with blood, and of course Jeff was gone when it happened. Cade was happy to get a sucker out of it. We are all doing well now.
No one has been sick for about two weeks, so that's pretty good for us lately. Grant had been at the doctor's office several times earlier in the month with ear infections. After two courses of antibiotics, they have cleared up. He's finally sleeping through the night. Yippee!! Grant has had a big month - he learned to roll from his back to his tummy, and he can sit up on his own. He loves eating baby food and holding his own bottle. Mom loves it too!
4 comments:
What a cute picture and you updated, yeah!!! I am glad you are healthy, we need to get together when we are.
So sorry about the stitches!! He looks like he is pretty tough though! Your kids are so cute. I am glad you updated too, I check your blog all the time! I am a blogging addict :)
Hey Jessica, it's Meredith! I am excited to see your blog. I was clicking around this morning, and I'm not even sure how I found your blog, but your family is looking very cute! Sorry about the stitches, we know how that goes around here. It sounds like things are good for you! I'm at http://meredithandco.blogspot.com.
Have a good one!
Hey Jess! I am new to this whole blogging thing, but I'm digg'n it! Cade is so cute, even with stitches!! Between my two boys, I've already had 3 broken bones. I was really panicked with the first one, but by number three, I was a pro. I just wrapped his arm, put it in a sling, gave him some Tylenol, and put him to bed until morning so I didn't have to pay the E.R. fee!! Lets go to lunch again soon! I had so much fun!
Suz
Post a Comment